Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Boasting Tongue - Day 8 "30 Days to Taming Your Tongue"

I am doing a study on "30 Days to Taming Your Tongue". Come along with me as we look at how we can honor Yahushua with the words we say.

This study is based on the book "30 Days to Taming you Tongue" by 
Read Reviews and Links to buy the book at Good Reads.

What I will be writing here is notes I have from when I read the book. It is designed to give you an overview of major points in that day's lesson. And other commentary from my own reflection.

So far we have done: The Manipulating Tongue,  The Argumentative Tongue Day 6The Divisive Tongue Day 5The Hasty Tongue Day 4, Temptations Strategy Day 3The Flattering Tongue Day 2, and The Lying Tongue Day 1. Click on the links to catch up.

The Boasting Tongue - Day 8 "30 Days to Taming Your Tongue"


  • Boasting implies that your good fortune is a result of your own efforts
  • Whatever skills or talents Yahweh has given you are for His Glory

(Proverbs 27:1-2 The Scriptures 1998+)  (1)  Do not boast of tomorrow, For you do not know what a day brings forth.  (2)  Let another man praise you, And not your own mouth – A stranger, and not your own lips.
(1 Corinthians 15:10 HRB)  But by the grace of YAHWEH I am what I am, and His grace which was toward me has not been without fruit, but I labored more abundantly than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of YAHWEH that is within me.
All glory belongs to Yahweh. We should not boast ourselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment