Monday, May 11, 2015

Just Wait

By Unknown
 
Everyone Longs to give themselves completely to someone.
To have a deep soul relationship with another,
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But YHWH says to his children,
No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone,
Discovering that only in me is your satisfaction to be found -will you be capable of
The perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.
You will never be perfectly united with another until you are united with me  -
Exclusively of anyone else,
Exclusive of any other desires or longings.
I want you to stop planning.
Stop wishing,
And allow me to give you the most thrilling plan existing,
One that you cannot even imagine.
I want you to have the best.
Please allow me to bring it to you.
You just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things.
Keep listening and hearing the things I tell you.
You just wait
That's all.
Don't be anxious,
Don't worry.
Don't look around at the things that others have gotten or that I have given them.
Don't look at the thing you think you want.
Just keep looking off and away up at me.
Or you will miss what I have to show you.
And then, when you’re ready, ill surprise you with a love far more wonderful than
any you would have ever dreamed of.
You just wait, until you are ready and until you are ready and until one I have for you is ready.
I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time.
Until you are both satisfied exclusively with me, and the life I prepared for you,
You won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with
me….
The Perfect Love.

1 comment:

  1. This poem speaks a lot to me as I wait upon the Lord in search of a help-mate that this man will one day call his wife! Shalom Sister in the Messiah!

    ReplyDelete