Friday, November 6, 2009

Jehovah Jireh

I wanted to take a break from the prayer study. Because it is such a long study with many verses, I thought a break would be good. I'm the kind of person who gets an idea and runs with it and is organizes it well but I don't necessarily realize how the end product might turn out. I'm beginning that is how the study on pray might be turning out to be like. I got a lot of verses about prayer and am discussing them, but I'm not sure how productive the study has been hopefully by the end of it I will be able to incorporate the many verses into a large conclusion statement.

But In the mean time I wanted to share a psalm that I wrote.


Jehovah Jireh means the Lord will provide.

God the way you work is amazing. I am so thankful that you gift us with so many blessings.
You are my Lord.
You are my Lover.
You are my Savior and redeemer.
You are my Sustainer.
You are my Provider.

You provide all things.
You provide time.
You Provide life;
And breath for me to live.
You provide everything.

You provide peace.
You provide knowledge.
You provide in me a sound mind.
You provide friends for me.

You provide opportunities.
You provide jobs.
You provide money and food.
You provide a dwelling place for me.

You provide all my happiness.

God you are the provider - Jehovah Jireh.
You Are.
You are called I am - Ehyeh.
And you always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment